Import to Nigeria | Export from Nigeria
Whether you choose to ship goods using air or ocean freight, you can depend on our experienced staff to advise you on the fastest, safest and best-priced carrier for your freight shipping logistics needs.
The Export Import Services Advantage
- One point of contact: An EIS specialist assigned to handle all aspects of your shipment – from door to door.
- Coordination of worldwide transport arrangements: such as ship to truck to warehouse to final destination, whether here or abroad.
- Support for Full Containers Load (FCL): and smaller shipments, known as Less than Container Load (LCL).
- Consolidation of multiple suppliers: For example, if a shipper is buying goods from 12 different French suppliers, the shipper can direct all of them to the Export-Import Service’s warehouse in France. One container with all 12 supplies in it will ship.
- Arrangements for hazardous and oversized cargo: Our HazMat certified experts, who keep abreast of all industry regulations, will guide your imports and exports.
- Weekly: LCL ocean consolidation shipments to all continents.